You.

"Why are you here." Tobias hisses through clenched teeth. I squeeze his arm to let him know I'm here. It'll be okay. "Tobias I do love in the same faction as you remember?" Marcus says with a sly smile on his face. "No you do not. I'm dauntless you're abnegation. A horrible one at that. Do not call me Tobias like I'm your son. I am no longer your son and I will never be your son. Got that?" Tobias is angry. Angrier than I've ever seen him. What does he know. "Marcus I think you should go. And leave us alone. Forever. Got that? We don't want you here. We don't want you around us. We want to live in peace from now on please go." I say angry that he's even here and would even pretend anything is okay. Nothing he is or has ever been is okay. He hurt Tobias. My Tobias. He tried to manipulate everyone. He lied to everyone.

Tobias pov

He is here. He needs to leave. He stands in my way of making my life happy with tris. He is evil. He makes everyone uneasy and unpeaceful. He needs to leave.

I take tris hand and we and all that were in the truck run to the train leaving Marcus in the back ground and leaving my past behind.

We run and grab the rail of the train and swing on. I grab tris and pull her in with me. I'm afraid if I don't she won't be able to. She's not strong enough to do this right now. "I could have done that on my own you know." She says. "I know you could have," no I don't, "I just wanted you closer to me. I look up and realize we are in a different car than the rest of our party.

Hmmm this is nice. I'm alone with her again. FINALLY.

I grab her and pull her into me. I slip my index fingers behind her ears and brush the hair from her face. Her short hair is rather...sexy. Makes her look like a woman. A warrior. Her Long hair was beautiful but cutting her hair was a sign of change in her.

I bring her face to mine and kiss her lips so softly. I trace the words I love you on her back and she pulls away and says, "I love you more." I back us up to the side of the train car wall and slide down. She swings her leg over me where she's sitting in my lap and pulls at the hem of my shirt. I pull away and say "tris not now okay. Not on a train." I laugh and she just smiles the biggest I've seen in a while and kisses me and plays with my hair. I love her so much. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I'm in love with you Beatrice prior.

Beatrice.

Tris.

Prior.

No.

Eaton.

She will be my tris eaton.

I will be sure of it.

Beatrice eaton

Tris eaton

Eaton

Tris.

Yes.

Author

Okay so I hope this is going really well. I hope you guys like it.