Second verse same as the first

Tris pov

"Well hello to you too creeper." I say with a laugh. "Creeper?" tobias says and he frowns. He looks hurt. "Yeah you watch me sleep!" I say and laugh again. he smiles. "Well I can't help but not look at something so beautiful as you. Your beautiful even in your sleep." he says and lightly kisses me between they eyes and natalie starts to cry. "I'll get her you stay here." He says and rolls out of bed in his boxers. I shake my head. I swear he hates clothing. If it wasn't socially unacceptable to walk around like that he probably would. I laugh to myself.

He comes back in with natalie and says "you know we have the day off. Or if your up to it I can make the initiates meet up and we can start fear simulations today?" he says. "I don't need a day off wake those pansy cakes up and make them face some fear" I say with a laugh. I'm still in a little pain but that will subside. The initiates only lost one person and that was Liam. The rest will probably make it now that we have max listening to us about letting them all stay. But Liam didn't belong here. At all. I get out of bed and walk to the shower. I step out of my clothes and into the shower. I feel the water hit my skin an I sigh. This is much needed.

I finish my shower and put on a black tanktop and some knife pants, tobias bought them for me a month after I had natalie, and my combat boots. "How did I get such a beautiful wife and daughter?" tobias walks in and says. I look up and smile. He always says the best things. "Well I guess natalie just got good genes. You are her daddy." I say with a wink "but I don't think I'm that pretty." and it's true. I don't think I am at all even though he tells me nonstop I'm beautiful. tobias frowns and walks over too me and cups my face with his hands and says "your right you're not pretty." he says "your beautiful. And striking and smart and brave and I wouldn't want anyone else. Got that?" he says and kisses my lips and I smile on his and whisper "okay." And he kisses me harder. He picks me up bridal style and lays me on the bed and kisses me again. "Tobias." I say between kisses. "We have to go work." He moans "fine but you owe me." and he kisses me one more time and jumps up to grab natalie. "Let's go see aunt chrissy!" he shouts natalie jumps around in his arms and claps. I smile and we walk hand in hand to Christina's. I have the most perfect little family.