Choosing the rock.

"How about this one four??" I hear Zeke yell from the other side of the room. It's gorgeous. It reflects Shaunas personality well. "Perfect Zeke. What about this one?" I say showing him the one I found. It's a gray band with some blue and black specks in the diamond. All of her factions. Our factions.

I keep forgetting to tell her I'm really a divergent. That I'm just like her.

"That's pretty four. She'll love it." Zeke says with a smile. "Wait have you two done it yet??" A smile creeps across my face and Zeke answers before I can speak, "you sly dog you. Haha! Nicely done my friend. I've taught you well."

I laugh at Zeke. He's stupid. He didn't teach me anything. I'm in love with her. There's a difference.

I grab her ring and make she it's sized right. I took her mothers ring she usually wears and used that size. Gosh I can't believe I'm about to do this.

Zeke and I walk back to the apartments and find Christina and tris in my apartment. Christina looks like she's been crying. It must be will.

"Everything okay Christina?" I ask hoping not to impose. "Will. He's. He's alive." She says.

My eyes widen. How-but tris shot him? "Tris how is this possible?" I say my eyes still wide. "Caleb knew how heartbroken I was that I shot him. And he still doesn't think I forgave him. He made this serum that bring people back to life and he brought will back. But he can't bring my parents. They were cremated but he brought will back. And I asked if he can bring Marlene... He said he can and will. He's on his way here now. With will." Tris tells me tears still in her eyes. I grab them both and hold them close to me. That's why Uriah is alive. I need to go see him. Marlene is comjg back. This will be what he wants to hear.

"I'll be back!" I scream and run out of the apartment. "Uriah! uriah! uriah!" I keep running. He's not in his apartment. He must be at the training room.

I get to the training room and I find him throwing knives at a picture. It's Eric's. "Uriah! I need to talk to you." "Not now four. I'm trying to hit him right between the eyes. I'm just a little off. If I hit him there then I will be successful" Uriah says to me. He misses Marlene. This will only make my surprise even better. "You miss Marlene don't you." I say. He looks at me. Tears fill his eyes. He chucks the knife at the target and hits him in between the eyes. Nice shot. Wow. "four you know how you felt when you found out tris had gone into the weapons lab and you thought she was dead? Well Marlene did die. She's gone. I only wish she had been like tris. It's ruining me four. I miss her. I'm in love with her. And I never got to tell her." Uriah tells me and then begins crying into his hands. I grab him and pull him close and hug him. He's like my little brother. He looks strong. But he's fragile. He loves her. "Uriah I need to tell you something. Marlene is going to be alive soon." "what are you talking about?" He says with a look of disbelief in his eyes. "Caleb created a serum. He brought back will. He's coming to bring back marlene." I get tackled and hear screaming as he runs to my apartment.

Nicely done Uriah.

I make it to the apartment and see Caleb is here and Uriah is patiently waiting for him to start to the morgue to bring back Marlene. Will and Christina are making out in the corner... Um okay.

"So Tobias I need to talk to you outside please." Caleb asks and I follow him out. "Are you gonna marry my sister or not. Cause honestly I'm tired of waiting for it to happen." I laugh and show him my ring. His eyes go wide. "That's. Gorgeous. It's wonderful. now go tell her." he pushes me and I turn around "Caleb no I have a plan. I'll ask her in a few days. I'm not prepared for it yet calm down. And will you go get Marlene before Uriah has a heart attack." I say hoping he will leave and that everyone will go with him. He nods and calls Uriah out and Christina and Zeke and will all follow.

It's just tris an I. Finally.

"Hey tris. Would you like to go to the Ferris wheel Tuesday? Meet me there at 5. Oh and please look nice. And no I am not climbing that damn thing again. Once was enough." I smile and kiss her. "It doesn't sound like I have an option so i? I'll be there.." She smiles and I laugh.

I bring her face to mine and whisper "I love you so much Tris prior." And I kiss her for a long time.

Beatrice prior will be here with me forever.

Nothing could make me happier.

Well one thing.

But that'll have to wait.

And then I kiss her again.

And again.

And again.

And.

Again.