A few months later....

8 months after tris and Tobias are married....

Tris pov.

I'm 9 months pregnant now with Tobias and I's son or daughter. I'm so excited.

"Tris are you hungry?" Tobias asks me for the eight millionth time today. "No Tobias. I haven't been hungry since the last time you made me food. Which was about five minutes ago. Ha-ow!" I yelp. Tobias runs to me and puts his hand on my stomach. "Tris are you okay?!" He says with a worried look in his eye.

As he says that I feel a wetness I've never experienced. My water broke. "Tobias! Oww!" I scream, "I think-agh-my water broke!" he looks at me wide eyed,grabs the hospital "prego bag" Christina gave me at my baby shower and rushes me to the infirmary.

Tobias pov.

Tris' water has broken. We are in the hospital room. Doctor Maria said that she's only five centimeters dialated and she need to be at a ten. I have no clue what that means, and I honestly don't think I want to know.

Tris squeezes my hand really hard. Contractions. They are about four minutes apart. "Tris is there anything I can do?" I say worrying. I hate seeing her in pain. "Unless you can somehow just pull this baby out right now I don't think you can." she says breathing really hard.

I shake my head and kiss her forehead.

3 hours later.

"Alright tris." Doctor Maria says, "I need you to push okay." Tris' grabs my hand and squeezes them hard and pushes. "Again tris" she says. She pushes again. I'm faintly sure she is crushing every bone in my hand but I don't mind. "I see the baby tris. Come on. Two more." Doctor Maria says excited. She pushes two more times and we hear crying. Tris' begins to cry and she looks at me and smiles. "You did it." I say with a smile and bring my lips to hers and hold it there for a minute. Doctor Maria hands tris a little pink blanket. "It's a girl. have you decided what to name her?" She asks us both.

I thought it was going to be a boy, but this is great news. I have a daughter. I'm a father. Wait. What are we going to name this child. "Tris. Got anything specific?" I ask. "I want to name her after my mother. Natalie." She says with a smile on her face I haven't seen since we kissed in the chasm. "I love it. Wait what about her middle name?" I say hoping we actually give her one. Abnegation a don't usually give middle names. But she is a dauntless now. "Tobias what do you want her middle name to be." She asks smiling at me.

"I know exactly what I want her name to be." I say with a smile, "lets name her after her strong mother whom I love very much. Natalie Tris Eaton."

And I smile and meet my lips to hers and take my new daughter in my arms.

"That's perfect Tobias." She says.

I know it's perfect.

Just like she is.

Just like my daughter is.

Just like my family is.