Choose

Tris pov

Taylor And Austin walk hand in hand with tobias natalie and I to the dining hall. They will get their rankings today. Today's a very special day for tobias and I. It's the one year anniversary of the day tobias and i publicly kissed. It's also the day before my world crashed... My parents died. The day before I killed will. The day before tobias would be taken away and brainwashed. They day before he would not remember me and try to hurt me. The day before all HELL broke loose. Then I'm brought back to reality by Max speaking

"We aren't big on speeches here so I'm just going to say well done initiates and here are your rankings.

1- Tay

2- Austin

3- Aaron (dauntless born)

4- Katy

5- tristian (dauntless born)

6- Tyler

And I don't pay attention to the names. Just the fact that two abnegation transfers are the top initiates AGAIN. I smile and kiss tobias. He pulls away and says "aww just like old times." and kisses me again. I smile on his lips and turn to see Austin passionately kissing Taylor. He loves her so much. "Alright calm down initiates." Max begins. "We have a very busy day tomorrow because of the faction reinstatement stuff so you may choose jobs now." He walks over to a table where people are writing things down. I hope tay chooses something easy. They all walk to the table and line up. "First ranking initiates go first." He says. Tay walks up and chooses tattoo artist and initiate trainer. Great. Glad she didn't pick a government job. The divergents are still being hunted. Austin chooses control room and initiate trainer. Good. They move to another line and get apartments. Wait what is this I see? "Look. A little you and me." Tobias says with a smile. Austin took away Tays key and gave it back. They're moving in together. They walk to us hand in hand. "Look what apartment we are in." tay says and shakes her key at us. Apartment 411 the one beside us. "Well that's great" I say and hug her. "I'm so glad you made it." Then I hear a loud yell. Oh god it's uriah. He runs and grabs the microphone from Max and starts speaking. "Okay dauntless initiates and trainers only! dauntless or candor party at my house!!" and he runs out. I shake my head classic uriah. "You two are coming. I'm not giving you a choice." Tobias says "and wear layers." He says with a warning. I look and natalie and she's fallen asleep on his shoulder. Maybe she can hang out with Christina's kids while we are here. We walk hand in hand back to the apartment.

What a perfect little life I have.