Now There's Five

Tris pov.

Five am. Thats when I got woke up. FIVE. To two crying children. I smack tobias and wake him up. "wh-is something wrong tris?" He says sleepily. He was always very cute when he first woke up. "Connor and Tristian are crying. Could you hand them to me please?" I ask kindly.

I hate not being able to move around with out help, but it isn't like tobias is going to let me do anything that I might hurt myself doing.

He nods and walks over to tristian and she immediately stops crying. "well look there. You can just hold her the rest of the night if that is all it takes." I say and laugh. "Um no." he says "I need my beauty sleep." and he does a little hair flip. I laugh and he brings me tristian. She just needed her parents. He then walks over and picks up connor who continues to cry. "EW! I know what his problem is." TObias says and walks over to a changing table and begind to change him. Thats when the smell hits me. "Oh my gosh what did i eat to make that child smell that way!" I yell and pinch my nose. "GEt it out burn it! ahhh! burn it with fire!" He continues to laugh at me and then puts the diaper in two trashbags and dumps it out the window. "You stink little one." he says and rocks connor in his arms. " Tristian is back asleep so could you trade with me and put her back in her crib please." I say and motion toward him to grab her. He places her in her crib and i rock connor.

He has blue eyes like tobias while tristian has stormy-grey eyes like I do. He slowly closes his little eyes and falls back asleep. Tobias comes over and sits by my side and strokes my hair. "How did I get such a wonderful life?" he says. I laugh "Well see i first fell from a hole in the sky-" and he cuts me off by placing a kiss on my lips. He pulls back "Hush you always say that. I was born to be with you Tris." He says. "If we had chosen differently and both stayed in abnegation we would still be here but in different color clothing and probably only one child since the abnegation frown upon young marriage." I smile at him and he takes connor and puts him back in bed. He crawls back in bed and pulls me into him. I nuzzle my head into his neck and he kisses my forehead. "Hey guess what?" I say. He looks down at me as I smile. "There is five of us. Four, Five, Six." He rolls his eyes and smiles at me. "GO to sleep." And we nuzzle up together and sleep.

(The italics is a dream)

I wake up in a strange room. THis is a room i have never been in. Its all white and no one is here but me. WHere are my children? "Tobias?" I say hoping to get an answer. I look around and get up from my bed. I turn around and theres a man standing over another man who looks like he's been beaten badly. Then the mans eyes meet mine. Tobias. I run to get to him but I am stopped by a wall. A glass wall. I bang on the wall and scream his name. "TObias! TObias!" He looks at me and mouths the word run. I shake my head "NO! I wont leave you!" His gaze leaves mine and he looks to the side and i see Taylor on a table with wires attatched to her. She is jerking her body around trying to get out of the restraints holding her down i am sure. She has a fear of restriction so this probably isn't helping at all. I yell her name and her eyes meet mine. Then a woman with short blonde hair and blue clothing on. I know this woman well. Jeanine Matthews. she looks at me and waves . THen three men come in holding children. Two babies and a three year old. I recognize them. MY CHILDREN. I scream their names as she attatches wires to them and then I Look at tobias who is trying to get free. He slips his hands out of the restraint and goes to grab the man behind him. Then Jeanine grabs a gun from her pocket and fires. I cover my mouth and fall to my knees and cover my mouth "Tobias!!!!" I choke out. I begin crying into my hands and i beat on the wall and it breaks i run over to tobias body and he coughs. "Tris-I-lo-ve-yo-." And the light leaves his eyes. and i scream out in agony.

Tobias wakes me up and I keep screaming. "Tris! Tris! its me wake up!" I hear him say and I open my eyes and i am crying I pull him closeand cry.

My dream must mean something. But I only know one thing for sure.

NO one is going to hurt my family.

NO one