Bringing my family home.

Tobias pov.

"Tobias hand me that blanket. Natalie is getting hungry." Tris says. I just smile and grab the blanket out of Natalie's diaper bag and hand it to her. Uriah Christina and Zeke are here and she's trying to cover up so they won't see. "so have you decided on how the nursery will look?" Christina asks. "No." tris says. "But I have a feeling you do." and she smiles at Christina and she flips her hair.

Those two have been inseparable since initiation. Christina looks a little bigger. Hmm. Noway. Is she. Oh wow.

Tris pov.

Natalie got hungry so I'm feeding her. I'm the only one that knows but Christina is pregnant. I'm so excited for her. "Christina are you gonna tell them?" I whisper in her ear. She nods at me. "Everyone. I have an announcement." She begins. "I am pregnant." Will just smiles from ear to ear. "Well will." Zeke begins. "We know what you have been doing." Will blushes and Christina and tris laugh. "Tobias she's awake would you hold her please. And Chris help me up. I need to go to the bathroom." tris hands me our daughter and I see her struggle to get up. "Hi Natalie. I'm your daddy. I'm gonna love you forever. And I'll never hurt you. I'll be the best father ever. Got that? I love you." I say to her and I stick my hand on her chest and she grabs it. And smiles.

She looks a lot like tris, but the hair and eyes are me. Natalie has brown hair and her eyes are a deep blue.

Is she divergent? Most likely. Oh. That reminds me. I need to tell tris about my divergence...

Tris pov.

Tobias is so protective of Natalie. She's beautiful. She has his eyes. They're beautiful. It's a perfect combination of us.

The doctor told me I can go home today if I want, so Tobias has been packing up for me. "Tobias." I say. "Yes tris?" he responds he's so tired. I can tell he wants to be home. " I love you so much." " I love you to tris. And you too Natalie." He says and smiles. He bends down to kiss me and then he kisses Natalie between her eyebrows. The first place he ever kissed me. Our family is so perfect. A little too perfect. But perfect.

I just hope it stays this way.

Then someone knocks on the hospital door. Tobias walks over to it and opens it.

Marcus eaton.

What is he doing here? I thought he would be somewhere with Johanna. I know one thing he better stay away from my daughter. "Marcus." Tobias says through clenched teeth, "why are you here?" he balls his fists up by his side. And plants his feet. He's not letting him anywhere near Natalie. "Well I heard I had a granddaughter so I had to come down here and meet her." Marcus says and smiles. "shes not you're anything. Stay away from my daughter. Or I will kill you. I swear it. If you so much as touch her I will kill you. You seriously think that after all you did to me when I was young I would let you anywhere near my child? Marcus you need to leave now." Tobias answers and then connects his fist to Marcus jaw, but Marcus grabs it. "Tobias have you learned nothing son? I always get what I want one way or the other." And I see Marcus kick him in the side and lunge at me. I shield Natalie from whatever is about to happen and scream "TOBIAS!!!" He jumps up and grabs Marcus around the throat and throws him "tris up now we need to go. Come on!" he yells and helps me up.

I had already gotten dressed because we were leaving soon. He grabs our stuff and we run down the hall way. As we run we pass dr Maria. "Dr Maria tobias' father Marcus eaton is in there and he tried to hurt my daughter and me. We have to go. Call someone. Keep him away please!" I beg and I begin to cry. Tobias pulls me into him and touches my forehead to his. "Tris I promise I'm not going to let anything happen to you or our daughter." And he meets his lips to mine.

"Tris take Natalie and Tobias and run. There's a truck outside. Zeke was back tell him what's going on he can drive. Just get away from here okay. Head south to one of the neighboring cities. There's plenty. Be safe and keep in touch. Goodbye natalie." and dr Maria calls security and Tobias and I run.

I look down at Natalie and cry.

We're running. Again. I can't live this way we just get out of here. I've got to protect my daughter.

And I will not let him ruin my family.

Not again.

Not now. Not ever.