How? Wait what?

Tobias pov
"How are you alive?" I ask the two people I never thought I would see again in my life.
"Tobias eaton?" natalie prior says. "We need your help please. We haven't been able to find beatrice prior then someone says she was killed. Where is she? she was one of your initiates right?" I laugh. They look puzzled. "I know where your daughter is. One minute." I respond with a laugh and walk into my bedroom. I look down at tris and smile. She's so beautiful. I kiss her between the eyes and ask her to wake up. Her eyes flutter open and she looks at the clock. "Tobias do you want me to punch you or throw knives at you? why am I up so early?" she says. I laugh "I have a surprise for you." "At four in the morning?!" she fusses and gets out of bed. I guide her hand and bring her to the living room. Once she realizes she's awake her jaw drops. "Mmm-m-no-mom? dad?" she says confused. I see tears forming in her eyes. "This isn't a dream right?" I laugh no tris.
andrew just looks like he's been crying. His eyes are puffy and red. It's been three years.
"Yes honey it's us." natalie says. She runs and hugs them both. And they cry together. "We were so worried about you beatrice." andrew says. "Please it's tris now call me tris." She says. She's so straightforward. I love it. "Tris. I like it" natalie smiles. Then she looks at me confused. "Tris why are you here with him?" andrew says defensively. tris walks over to me and takes my hand and brings me to them. "Mom dad. This is tobias eaton. My husband." They look puzzled. Then almost on cue out comes natalie rubbing her eyes. "Mommy who is dat?" she says and runs into my arms. "Be-tris you got married? and had a baby?" natalie says. I smile. "And a daughter. And we have a child on the way." I say and place my hand on her stomach. Natalie puts her hands over her mouth. And andrew just looks confused. We walk natalie over to them and natalie sticks out her hand and Natalie smiles. "Gamaw?" she says. We laugh and nod. She sticks her arms out and goes to her. Natalie hugs her tightly "what's her name?" she asks I smile and nudge tris. "Her name is Natalie Tris Eaton." Natalie has tears in her eyes and Nat (natalie prior is natalie for now and the baby is Nat) takes her face in her hands and cocks her head "why cry gamaw?" natalie laughs and andrew speaks "c-c-can I hold her?" he asks and nat reaches for him "ganpaw?" she says and he nods and laughs. "I never thought I'd see this day." Tris smiles and hugs them both. "So when is he or she due?" Natalie asks. "Well I was going to find that out tomorrow." Tris says and smiles. "But I need to be going to bed so. You guys can stay here if you like. The couches turn into beds. We can find you a home here? since yu were dauntless mom. And dad can shoot a gun. Why not?" she says and smiles. Natalie smiles and hugs us both. She whispers in my ear "I'm glad she found you tobias." I smile and grab them extra blankets while tris takes nat back to our room to sleep. I had natalie and Andrew the blankets and go back to our room and lay down with tris and nat. "I love you tris." "and I love you tobias." and she kisses me and we fall into a deep sleep.

I hope you guys liked that. Thankyall for voting!!!