Its over

Tris pov

Taylor was the last one to go through her landscape. She did it rather fast. But she only has six fears. Dogs, failure, restriction, abduction, suffocation, and losing Austin. Six Just like me. and I don't think there are any she can overcome there either except for the dog fear. Austin only had 5 fears. He has a fear of heights, being factionless, confinement, being beaten by his father...., and having to see Taylor die. they love each other very much. But Austin is a lot like tobias. Except tobias was going to be factionless before I got here. Taylor was freaking out when I got tobias to carry her. The fear landscape must've been horrible. "Tay are you better now?" I ask "we should probably start heading to the dining hall. They're going to show the ranks soon." she sniffles and wipes her eye with the heels of her hands. She pushes her hair back and nods at me. I smile. She reminds me a lot of me when I was an initiate. She stands up from the couch and tobias and Austin come in. "Well look who's not crying anymore!" tobias says with a smile. "Ready to go see some rankings?" she laughs and nods and walks over to Austin. He wraps her in his arms and puts his lips to her forehead and whispers something to her and she smiles. So cute.

Austin pov

Four and I walk into his apartment after walking around while Taylor calmed down. We open the door and I see Taylor on the couch. She's not crying anymore. I involuntarily smile when I see her. "Well look who isn't crying anymore!" four begins. "Ready to go see some rankings?" she laughs and nods. Tris smiles and tay and her get up from the couch and tay makes her way over to me. I take her and wrap her in my arms and press my lips to her forehead. "I love you." I whisper to her. And she smiles. She laces her hands with mine and four goes to get natalie from her room. She must have been napping. "Ready to go everyone?" he says and we both nod and head to the dining hall. It's over finally.

Sorry for the short chapter. Just thought I would put this in here.