He takes you

Soundwave couldn't seem to get his processor off you, even though during the second time he saw you in the forest you had run away screaming.

But the first time he had met you when he was in his holoform you were the very first human to show him kindness even though he didn't talk.

Lazerbeak felt a new emotion over the bond with Soundwave and he didn't know what to think.

The only feeling close to this new one was from when Soundwave's other minicons were still online.

"Soundwave, I have a mission for you." Megatron said as he walked up behind Soundwave.

Soundwave turned around to face Megatron.

"I need you to capture a human so we can use it against the Autobots." Megatron told Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded and opened a groundbridge to a place where he knew you might be.

And he was right, he hid behind a tree when he saw you park your car in the forest.

Soundwave waited for you to get out of your car before he captured you with one of his tentacles.

"Ahhh, what the fuck is this?!" You screamed as a giant metal tentacle wrapped itself around your waist and brought you to the visor of the robot you had seen a week ago.

"Let me go!" You screamed at the robot.

.: Capture a human:. Soundwave played Megatron's voice on his visor so that you would get the idea.

Soundwave then opened a groundbridge to his berthroom and walked through.