Techno organic (Starla)

Starla is now nine years old.

Also, Starla does not use a key to transform.
_______________________________________

Today was just a lazy Saturday afternoon so Starla decided to go take a walk in the forest.

While Starla was walking she wondered if she could transform so she tried focusing on transforming but nothing happened so she continued her walk.

Starla was thankful that she packed herself some lunch so she found a place to sit and she began eating.

After she was done eating Starla got up and tried focusing on transforming and after about ten minutes she finally did it.

"Wow, I look pretty cool." Starla said as she looked at her reflection in a nearby pond.

When Starla got home she saw you, Soundwave and Sebastian outside.

"Mom, dad, look at me!" Starla said as she ran up to you and Soundwave.

"Starla?" You asked her in pure shock.

"I transformed!" Starla said as she hugged you.

"I see that." You said as you hugged her back.

"Hey, how did you learn to transform at a younger age than I did?" Sebastian asked Starla.

"Femmes usually learn to transform before mechs." Soundwave said.

"Well that's no fair." Sebastian said as he pouted a little, making Starla giggle.

_______________________________________