Wedding

Today was finally the day, you were finally getting married to Soundwave.

You were a little nervous but you knew that Soundwave was probably more nervous than you were.

You didn't have very many guests, it was just you, Soundwave, Sebastian, Denny, Russell, your mom and your younger brother, and the priest of course.

You had wanted ask the Autobots if they wanted to come but they weren't at the scrap yard but they weren't there when you went to ask them.

       ~ With you and your mom ~

"Mom, I'm really nervous, what if something goes wrong?" You asked your mom.

"Nothing will go wrong." Your mom reassured you.

"Okay, it's just that I'm super nervous." You said as you looked at yourself in your mirror.

"Try to relax." Your mom said as she adjusted your veil.

"I guess we should go." You said as you turned around.

"Yes, they're probably all waiting for us." Your mom said.

         ~ Back to the wedding ~

The Autobots had somewhat reluctantly shown up to your wedding ever since Denny told them about it.

As your mom went to sit down Denny met up with you since he was the one walking you down the aisle.

"You look nervous." Denny said as you both walked down the aisle when the music started.

"I am, but I'm also happy." You said with a small smile.

After you reached the alter Denny sat down and the priest began conducting the wedding.

You and Soundwave soon said your wedding vows, exchanged rings and were pronounced husband and wife.

Soundwave then pulled you in for a passionate kiss and you heard the sound of a camera.

After you pulled away from the kiss you threw your bouquet and  Strongarm caught it.

Everyone then went to the wedding reception where you and Soundwave cut and fed each other a slice of cake.

After the cake was cut you and Soundwave sat at a table, Sebastian sitting in between you two with frosting on his cheek.

Soundwave smiled as he wiped the frosting away with a napkin.

Soon a slow song came on (the song above) over the speakers and Soundwave smiled at you.

"May I have this dance?" Soundwave asked you.

"Yes, you may." You said as Soundwave lead you to the dance floor.

You laid your head on Soundwave's chest as you both danced.

"You're very beautiful tonight." Soundwave said.

"Thanks, you're very handsome tonight." You said as you looked up at Soundwave.

              ~ Mini time skip ~

You and Soundwave were about to go on your honeymoon in Norway, by via groundbridge of course.

Your mom was going to watch Sebastian for the week that you and Soundwave would be gone for.

"You're going to come back, right mommy?" Sebastian asked you as tears formed in his eyes.

"Of course I am, I would never leave you." You said as you kissed Sebastian's forehead.