He gets turned into a cat

Today Breakdown had gotten a relic so had convinced Soundwave to take you to the med bay so that you could see it.

As Soundwave walked down the long hallway you imagined what the relic could be used for.

Once Soundwave walked into the med bay Knockout and Breakdown turned to see both of you.

"Hey Knockout, Hey Breakdown." You said as you waved to them.

"You're just in time Y/n.....and Soundwave." Knockout said as he turned back to the relic.

"Hey, what's this button for?" Break asked as he pushed a red button on the relic.

Suddenly a beam of light shot out of the relic and hit Soundwave, making him shrink and making you scream as you fell towards the floor, until Knockout caught you.

"Breakdown, how many times have I told you if you don't know what it is don't touch it!" Knockout said angrily.

"Sorry doc, it won't happen again." Breakdown said as he looked at his peds.

You looked down at the floor and you saw a fluffy......cat......and a bird?

"Knockout, can you please put me on the floor?" You asked Knockout.

"Okay, but be careful." Knockout said as he put you on the floor.

"Soundwave?" You asked the cat as you slowly walked towards it.

The cat looked at you and walked over to you while the bird flew on your shoulder.

"Guys, I think I know what the relic does." You said as you picked Soundwave up.

"I-I see." Knockout said as he saw you hold Soundwave.

"Can you turn him back?" You asked Knockout.

"I can try, just hold on a few minutes." Knockout said as he looked at the relic.

"Wow, you're so fluffy." You said as you pet Soundwave.

Soundwave enjoyed you petting him and he began to purr loudly so you continued petting him.

"What's that sound?" Breakdown asked you curiously.

"It's Soundwave, he's purring." You told Breakdown.

"I had no idea that he could do that." Breakdown said as he looked down at you as you pet Soundwave.

"Yeah, all domestic cats can." You said.

Soundwave then decided to nudge your face with his wet, cold nose as he purred louder.

"Aww, you're such a good kitty, and you're so fluffy." You cooed at Soundwave as you rubbed his chin.

"Okay, I think I've got it." Knockout said.

"You mean you found a way to turn him back to normal?" You asked Knockout sadly.

"Yes, but why do you sound so sad about it?" Knockout asked you.

"I kinda like Soundwave as an adorable, fluffy cat." You said as you looked up at Knockout.

"Yes, I must admit he makes a cute cat but he needs to be his normal self." Knockout told you.

"Okay." You said as you put Soundwave on the floor and stepped away.

Lazerbeak flew back to Soundwave and Knockout turned the relic on and turned Soundwave and Lazerbeak back to their normal selves.

Once Soundwave was back to normal Lazerbeak attached himself to Soundwave's chassis.

"Hey Soundwave." You said as you looked up at Soundwave.

Soundwave gently picked you up and went back to his work station in the bridge.