He returns, again

It had been eight months ever since Soundwave was captured and taken back to Cybertron and you started to think that he wasn't coming back.

You had just gotten home from work and picking Sebastian up from school and Starla up from preschool when you saw a fimallir mech sitting by your house with his visor off.

"S-Soundwave?" You asked as you got out of your car.

"Yes Y/n, I'm home, for good this time." Soundwave told you as he activated his holoform and hugged you.

"What were you thinking by building that device, did you really want to kill all life on Earth, including me and our kids?" You asked Soundwave angrily.

"That's the thing Y/n, I was being mind controlled." Soundwave told you.

"So, are you really back to normal?" You asked Soundwave hopefully.

"Yes, I am." Soundwave said as he kissed you.

"Daddy!" Starla shouted as she ran over to Soundwave after Sebastian helped her out of your car.

"Hey Sebastian, hey Starla, did you miss me?" Soundwave asked as he hugged both of your kids.

"Yeah, we did." Sebastian told Soundwave.

"Why did you go away?" Starla asked Soundwave curiously.

"Well....a few things happened and I had to go back to Cybertron for a while, but I promise you that I won't be going away again." Soundwave said happily.