You become Cybertronian

It took about an hour but the transfer was a success so all Ratchet and Knockout had to do was wait for you to wake up. When you blinked your O/c optics open the first things you saw were Ratchet and Knockout looking at you.

"W-what happened?" You asked, realizing that your voice was different.

"You died, but we transferred you to a femme Cybertronian body, you even have a spark." Knockout told you.

"So, does that mean that I can be with Soundwave forever?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes, you can." Knockout said with a smile.

"Where's Soundwave?" You asked Ratchet.

"He's just outside the med bay." Ratchet said as he went to go get Soundwave.

After a few minutes Soundwave ran into the med bay and hugged you as he cried a little.

"Y/n, I thought I lost you forever." Soundwave whispered.

"Don't cry Soundwave, we can be together forever now." You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Okay lovebirds, it's time for Y/n to drink some energon." Knockout said as he handed you a cube of med grade energon.

"Yuck, this stuff is awful!" You said after you tasted the energon.

"That's because it's med grade." Soundwave told you.

After you finished the cube of med grade energon Soundwave and Knockout helped you learn to walk in your new body before you were able to leave the med bay. When you got out of the med bay Sebastian and Starla asked you lots of questions and Ravage Jr. rubbed his helm against your leg just like a cat.