You die

After Soundwave told the Autobots that you were going to die soon and that Knockout was going to bring a Cybertronian femme's body they let him bring you to their med bay.
Ratchet had brought a machine from Cybertron that would transfer you to the Cybertronian body and make you a little younger so that you would be Soundwave's age. Right now Ratchet and Knockout were getting everything ready just as you were about to die. Sebastian, Starla and their families were waiting outside the med bay with everyone else.

"S-Soundwave." You said in a quiet, raspy voice.

"Yes Y/n, I'm here." Soundwave said as he activated his holoform.

"Soundwave, we've been through so much together ever since we met, we've had our ups and downs and no matter what we've always loved each other, but now it's time for me to pass on, I want you to find someone else to love." You managed to say.

"Y/n...." Soundwave said.

"G-goodbye Soundwave.....I-I love you." You said as your eyes closed for the last time and you took your last breaths.

"Ratchet, we're losing her!" Knockout panicked.

"Here, hook her up to these!" Ratchet told Knockout.

Soundwave deactivated his holoform and quietly walked out of the med bay, thinking that he really did lose you forever.