You find out that you're pregnant

While Soundwave was away with Megatron you had managed to get out of Soundwave's berthroom.

"Hey Steve, can you give me a ride to the med bay?" You asked Steve when you saw him.

"Of course, I was actually going there now." Steve said as he let you sit on his servo.

You and Steve talked to each other while on the way to the med bay.

"Ah Steve, you're finally here, and hello Y/n, it's nice to see you again." Knockout said when he saw you and Steve.

Steve then gently put you on one of the counters.

"Oh Steve, this way please." Breakdown told Steve as he lead him to the next room.

"So, what can I do for you?" Knockout asked you.

"I need you to do a few scans on me, please." You told Knockout.

"Alright, just stand perfectly still for me." Knockout said as he grabbed his scanner.

After Knockout did two scans his optics widened so he did a third just to make sure that what he saw was real.

"Congratulations Y/n, you're carrying." Knockout said with a huge smile.

"What's carrying?" You asked Knockout.

"I believe you humans call it 'pregnant'." Knockout said.

"That would explain me getting sick this morning." You said.

Knockout then took you back to Soundwave's berthroom before Megatron called him to help some 'prisoner'.

You were happy that you were pregnant with Soundwave's baby and you knew that he would be happy since he had been wanting to have a family with you.