Finger painting

Today you had brought some finger painting supplies home after you got done with work since Sebastian wanted to paint a picture at home.

When you got home after picking Sebastian up from school you saw Soundwave outside with Starla in his servo.

"Hey Soundwave, whatcha doing?" You asked Soundwave curiously when you saw that he had his visor off.

"I was showing Starla a bird's nest in one of the trees." Soundwave said as he lowered his servo so that you could take Starla.

"Mom got finger painting stuff for me today." Sebastian told Soundwave happily.

"Is that so? You'll have to show me your finished picture later after I get back from collecting energon." Soundwave told Sebastian before he left.

"Can I go paint now?" Sebastian asked you.

"Yes, come on." You said as you carried Starla inside.

You got the paints ready, put a smock on Sebastian and put a paper down on the kitchen table.

Sebastian started putting his fingers in the blue paint first and painted the whole paper blue before he used some orange, white and green paint.

"I'm done, I made a fish." Sebastian told you.

"Wow Sebastian, you did a really good job." You said as you looked at the picture he made.

Later that evening Soundwave looked at the picture Sebastian had made that was currently hanging on the refrigerator door.