Valentine's day/confession

Today was finally Valentine's day, the day that Soundwave decided to confess his feelings for you.

Megatron had decided to leave the Nemesis so that he wouldn't have to deal with all the love and affection.

Soundwave noticed that Starscream and a femme Eradicon had groundbridged to somewhere in Hawaii where no humans would disturb them.

Soundwave knew to stay away from the med bay ever since Knockout and Breakdown had seduced a femme Vehicon that morning.

Everyone else either had plans for the day or they decided to leave like Megatron.

When Soundwave got to his berthroom he activated his holoform and smelled something delicious when he walked into your kitchen and hid something behind his back.

"Hey Soundwave, I'm glad you're back, I made cupcakes." You said as you got done decorating the cupcakes.

Soundwave smiled and gave you the bouquet of flowers he got for you.

"Wow, thanks Soundwave, they're beautiful." You said as you blushed.

Soundwave smiled when you put the bouquet on your table as a centerpiece.

What Soundwave did next surprised you, he took off his hat and visor, letting you see his hair and the rest of his face for the very first time.

It took him a few minutes but Soundwave eventually got used to the light, then Soundwave did something he hadn't done in eons.

"Y-Y/n......t-there's something I need to tell you." Soundwave said in a quiet, raspy voice.

You were stunned that Soundwave actually spoke, and in his own voice instead of a recording.

"Yes, I'm listening." You said quietly.

"Y/n, I-I've had feelings for you for a while now." Soundwave said as you both locked eyes.

"Soundwave.....I've liked you too, but I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same way." You said as you looked at Soundwave.

Soundwave then hugged you tightly and kissed you on your forehead, making you both blush.

You and Soundwave then sat down and ate some cupcakes as you both made plans for your first date.

_______________________________________

The bouquet Soundwave got you

The cupcakes you made