First kiss

You and Soundwave had just gotten back from your second date at Coney Island and you both sat down on your couch.

"Wow, that was so cool!" You said as you finished your cotton candy.

"Agreed, and the roller coaster was actually pretty good." Soundwave said with a smile.

"Y/n, recently I've been wondering something." Soundwave said as he took his visor off.

"Oh, what have you been wondering?" You asked Soundwave curiously.

"W-well.......um....y-you see......I-I've wanted to t-try something called kissing." Soundwave said nervously as he blushed.

"O-oh." You said as you blushed.

"C-can I kiss you?" Soundwave asked you.

"Y-yeah, I'd like that." You said as you felt butterflies in your stomach.

You and Soundwave closed your eyes but instead of kissing your lips Soundwave kissed your nose.

"Sorry about that." Soundwave said as he cracked his eyes open a little.

Soundwave then tried again, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he cupped your cheeks in his hands and gently pressed his soft lips to yours.

You felt fireworks go off in your stomach when you felt Soundwave kiss you and you knew that you both were made for each other.

You both kissed for a few minutes before you pulled away for air.

You both blushed heavily as Soundwave pulled you in for another kiss, this one more passionate than the first.

You loved the feeling of Soundwave kissing you as if you were the most important person in his life.

The kiss however turned into a passionate make out session, until Megatron decided to call Soundwave for a mission.