Wedding (Starla)

Starla is now ninteeen years old.
_______________________________________

About a year Starla graduated from high school she found out that Saberhorn had gotten her pregnant and they decided to get married before the baby was born.

Naturally when Soundwave found out that Saberhorn had gotten Starla pregnant he tried to kill him but after you had a long talk with him he decided to let Saberhorn marry Starla.

So here you were with Starla as you helped her get ready for her wedding, her baby bump already showing.

"Mom, I'm really nervous." Starla told you." Don't be, it's not healthy for the baby." You told her.

"I know, but it's a good kind of nervous." Starla said with a smile as she rubbed her belly.

After Starla was ready you both went outside where the wedding was, your mom, brother, uncle and cousin were already sitting as well as a few Decepticons who were in their holoforms.

Soon the music began playing and Soundwave walked Starla down the aisle, silently shedding a few years.

Once Starla was at the alter the priest began conducting the wedding and before you knew it Saberhorn and Starla said their wedding vows, exchanged rings and were pronounced husband and wife.

Starla then threw her banquet and you were surprised when Kickback caught it.

After the cake was served and everyone danced Saberhorn and Starla went on their honeymoon.

_______________________________________

Saberhorn's tux

Starla's dress