You go into labor, again

You and Soundwave were sleeping on the couch after having a late movie night together while Sebastian was in his berthroom sleeping.

You woke up when you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen and your underwear become wet.

"Soundwave, wake up!" You said as you panicked.

"What's wrong?" Soundwave asked you as he woke up.

"Soundwave, the baby's coming!" You told Soundwave.

"What do I do?" Soundwave asked you when he was fully awake.

"We need to get to the hospital!" You said as you felt another contraction.

"But I don't know how to drive a car!" Soundwave told you.

"You're going to have to fly me there!" You told Soundwave through gritted teeth.

"Okay, just let me go wake Sebastian up and grab your hospital bag." Soundwave said as he ran to Sebastian's bedroom.

While Soundwave was waking Sebastian up you called the hospital and told them to expect a military drone on the roof.

"Come on Y/n, we're ready." Soundwave said as he picked you up bridle style and got you inside his alt mode.

Soundwave then helped Sebastian into the cockpit of his alt mode before his holoform got in as well and he took off.

"Soundwave, hurry!" You said as another contraction hit.

"I'm hurrying as fast as I can." Soundwave said as he got closer to the hospital.

"I don't think the baby is going to wait much longer!" You said loudly.

"Are you okay mom?" Sebastian asked you in a sleepy voice.

"Y-yeah, I'll be fine." You said once you remembered Sebastian was with you.

Once Soundwave landed a couple of nurses were able to get you into the hospital while Soundwave's holoform and Sebastian followed.

Soundwave and Sebastian followed the nurses to the delivery room where you would be giving birth.

"Sir, we can watch your son for you and bring him in when you're ready." A nurse told Soundwave.

"Okay, and I'll see you later Sebastian." Soundwave said as he ran into the delivery room.

"Come on, I'll set up a cot for you to sleep on." The nurse told Sebastian kindly.

"Thank you." Sebastian yawned.