Your first night away from home

You were thankful that Soundwave had gotten you a clock and calender so that you could keep track of time.

You had just found the pajamas that Soundwave had gotten for you and it was nice, but it was also a bit reveling.

You had already eaten dinner after you cooked some of the food that was in your refrigerator.

As you were brushing your teeth you heard Soundwave come back in his room.

After you rinsed the toothpaste out of your mouth you walked out of your bathroom and looked at Soundwave, who was holding a metal bird.

"Um, hey Soundwave." You said as Soundwave looked at you.

The metal bird flew over to the desk and hovered for a few minutes before landing.

You then saw Soundwave lay down on a large metal slab in which you realized must have been his bed.

You got under the covers on your bed and the light in Soundwave's room turned off.

"Um.....goodnight Soundwave." You said, not really knowing what to say before you fell asleep.

Soundwave smiled behind his visor after you said goodnight to him.

During the night you wished that you weren't on a giant alien warship with a bunch of giant alien robots who probably wanted to take over the Earth, but at least Soundwave had been kind to you and got you what you needed.

_______________________________________

Your pajamas