Baby bump, again

You and Soundwave were currently getting ready to take a shower together after Sebastian had gone to bed for the night.

After you had gotten fully undressed you turned the water on and adjusted the temperature so that it wasn't too hot or cold.

Once you stepped in the shower you grabbed your shampoo and began washing your hair and enjoying the feeling of the water running down your body.

Once Soundwave was out of his clothes he joined you in the shower and watched you wash your hair.

Even though Soundwave's holoform didn't actually need to get clean he loved to join you in the shower anyway.

After you rinsed the shampoo out of your hair and turned sideways Soundwave noticed that your lower stomach looked a little bigger than normal.

"What's wrong?" You asked Soundwave when you caught him staring at you.

"Your lower stomach, it looks a little bigger than normal." Soundwave said as he got closer to you.

"Oh, I didn't notice, but it's about time." You said as you rubbed the small bump.

"Is that our child?" Soundwave asked you curiously.

"Yes, it is." You said with a smile.

"You look good with a baby bump." Soundwave said as he gently placed a hand on your baby bump and kissed you.

Later that night when you and Soundwave went to bed he was spooning you while his hand stayed on your small baby bump.