Your daughter's first period

Starla is now thirteen years old.

Also, Sebastian is in college.
_______________________________________

It was Sunday morning and while you were making breakfast Starla walked into the kitchen with a scowl on her face.

"Starla, are you okay?" You asked her.

"I'm bleeding to death." Starla said grumpily.

"Did you get your period?" You asked Starla, already knowing that she did.

"It's the same as bleeding to death." Was all Starla said as she went to the dining room.

When Soundwave's holoform walked into your house he saw Starla sitting at the dining room table with an angry look on her face.

"What's wrong Starla?" Soundwave asked her.

"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?! I got my first period, that's what's wrong!" Starla said loudly as she began sobbing.

"What happened?" You asked Soundwave when you walked in the dining room with breakfast.

"It seems like our little girl is growing up." Soundwave told you as you put breakfast on the table.

"Yeah, I remember when I got my first period, I was an emotional wreck." You said as you and Soundwave sat down.

"I remember when you got your period shortly after we met." Soundwave said with a smile.

"I do too, you were practically clueless on what to do." You said with a smirk.

You, Soundwave and Starla soon began eating breakfast before it got cold.