Wedding (Sebastian)

Sebastian is now twenty three years old
_______________________________________

Today was finally the day, Sebastian was getting married to Glowstrike, who was in her holoform of course.

You and Soundwave couldn't believe that Sebastian was actually getting married, it seemed like it was just yesterday that Soundwave had just come back from the shadow zone and meeting Sebastian.

You, Starla and your mom were currently helping Glowstrike get ready while Soundwave and your brother were helping Sebastian.

You had invited your Denny and Russell to come to the wedding and ever since Russell married Hank she was coming too. Soundwave had invited Fracture, minicons and a few other Decepticons to attend the wedding, as long as they were all in their holoforms.

Once Glowstrike was ready you all went to the wedding aisle where Fracture, who was going to walk Glowstrike down the aisle, was waiting.

After everyone took their seats Soundwave began playing the wedding march and Fracture lead Glowstrike down the aisle.

Once Glowstrike was standing next to Sebastian the priest began conducting the wedding and after Sebastian and Glowstrike said their wedding vows and exchanged rings they were pronounced husband and wife.

After Sebastian and Glowstrike pulled away from their kiss Glowstrike threw her banquet and you saw Steeljaw catch it.

A few hours later after everyone had cake and danced Sebastian and Glowstrike went on their honeymoon.

_______________________________________

Sebastian's tux

Glowstrike's dress

Glowstrike's dress