Shadow zoned/the end of the war

Yeah, I know this chapter is complete scrap, but I simply do not care !
_______________________________________

Right now you were locked in Soundwave's berthroom as he helped Megatron with Cyberforming Earth.

When you found out that Soundwave was helping to destroy Earth you were enraged, but before you were locked up you overhead Megatron threaten Soundwave that if he didn't do his job you would be painfully killed.

~ A few hours earlier ~

You were roaming around the warship when you heard Megatron talking to Soundwave, and he didn't sound happy.

"Soundwave, either you help Cyberform Earth or I will personally kill your pet painfully while you watch, is that clear?" Megatron asked Soundwave.

Soundwave then tried to attack Megatron but unfortunately was defeated.

You decided to go back to Soundwave's berthroom but you soon heard the door lock from the outside.

~ Back to the present ~

You then remembered that you had access to the security cameras from your mini datapad so you grabbed it and quickly found where Soundwave was.

As you watched Soundwave you could tell that he was tense by the way he stood at the console and typed.

Suddenly you saw a groundbridge open up and the Vehicons in the room activated their blasters and aimed for the groundbridge.

However you were surprised when Jack jumped out of the groundbridge.

"Surprise." Jack said right before Miko, who was wearing the Apex armor, ran through the groundbridge.

Miko then began bashing the Vehicons as she ran right towards Soundwave who opened a groundbridge.

As Soundwave walked forwards with a groundbridge you saw another groundbridge open up and they began to pull at Soundwave.

A bright flash of light then covered the room and when it was gone so was Soundwave.

"Noooo!" You cried as you turned your mini datapad off.

You then laid on your bed and began sobbing, you couldn't believe that Soundwave was dead.

A few hours later however Soundwave's berthroom door was soon broken down and you saw Bulkhead and Miko.

"Y/n?" They both asked in surprise and shock.

"W-what did you do to Soundwave?!" You asked Miko angrily.

"He was sent to the Shadow zone since he was helping Buckethead try to destroy Earth." Miko said.

"He was forced to help, otherwise I would have been squished!" You yelled at Miko.

"Yeah right, Soundwave was nothing but a creepy drone who was loyal to Megatron." Miko said angrily.

"Come on Miko, lets get Y/n and groundbridge home." Bulkhead told Miko.

"Wait, I can't go through a groundbridge!" You yelled when Bulkhead tried to grab you.

"Why not?" Bulkhead asked you.

"B-because.........I'm.....I'm.....pregnant." You said quietly.

Both Bulkhead and Miko's jaws dropped as they looked at you.

          ~ Time skip a few hours ~

The Autobots had found a safe way to get you off the Nemesis without hurting you and your baby and everything Soundwave had gotten you was moved into one of the rooms in Unit E so that you could stay there for a while.

You had stayed in your new room while the Autobots left for Cybertron, little did you know that Soundwave was watching you, wishing that he could comfort you.