First date

F/b means Favorite band

F/s means Favorite song

R/s means Random song

_______________________________________

You couldn't believe it, Soundwave had gotten two front seat tickets to see your favorite band tonight so you got into a cute outfit and brushed your hair and teeth and you were ready to go.

"I'm ready Soundwave." You told Soundwave.

Soundwave then activated his holoform, opened a groundbridge, gently picked you up and walked through.

You were surprised and thankful that Soundwave made a human sized groundbridge remote.

Thankfully Soundwave had opened the groundbridge in an abandoned building where no one would see it.

When you and Soundwave got to the place where F/b was playing you both went to your seats.

The crowd went wild when F/b came onstage and you cheered when they started playing F/s.

~ Time skip to after the concert ended cause I'm being lazy 😉 ~

"OMG, that was AMAZING!" You said as you and Soundwave went back to the abandoned building.

"I'm glad you liked it, I'm quite a fan of F/b as well and it was nice to finally go to one of their concerts, especially with you." Soundwave said as he held your hand.

"What song did you like best?" You asked Soundwave.

"I liked R/s." Soundwave replied as you both went inside the abandoned building.

Once you and Soundwave got back to his berthroom you both fell asleep on your bed.