You give birth, again

When Soundwave sat in the chair next to the bed you were in he saw that you were panting and sweating.

"Um.....how are you feeling?" Soundwave asked you as he held your hand.

"Are you SERIOUSLY asking me how I'm doing? I'm pushing out another mini you through a hole that's still fairly small and you have the nerve to ask me how I'm feeling!?" You screamed at Soundwave, making him flinch.

"S-sorry." Soundwave said nervously.

"We are NOT having anymore kids after this, am I clear?" You asked Soundwave angrily as you squeezed his hand as tight as you could.

Several hours after your screams of pain, sweating and squeezing Soundwave's hand until it was sore you finally heard a loud cry as the pain finally went away.

Before you knew it your daughter was placed in your arms and you began crying a little.

"Do you have a name?" The doctor asked you and Soundwave.

"Yes, her name is Starla, Leah, Wave." You told the doctor as she wrote the name on a birth certificate before leaving the room.

Starla had your skin tone and hair color but she had Soundwave's facial features and when she opened her eyes you saw that she also Soundwave's violet eyes.

"She's beautiful, I can't believe she's finally here." Soundwave said as he felt a few tears threaten to fall from his eyes.

"I know, she was definitely worth all the pain." You said with a smile.

"Hi there, I'm your dad and that's your mom." Soundwave said as he put his pointer finger in Starla's tiny hand.

After a while one of the nurses brought Sebastian in so that he could see Starla.

"Mom, are you okay?" Sebastian asked you curiously.

"I'm fine, Sebastian, this is Starla, your baby sister." You said as Soundwave helped Sebastian onto the bed next to you.

"She's really tiny." Sebastian said as he looked at Starla.

You and Soundwave smiled as you watched Sebastian quietly talk to Starla.