Finding out the gender, again

You and Soundwave were currently at the hospital while Sebastian was at school so that you both could find out the gender of your baby.

After a nurse took you both to the room where you would be getting the ultrasound in the doctor walked in and saw you waiting on the table.

"How are you both doing?" The doctor asked you as he got the tube of gel.

"We're doing good." You said since Soundwave looked a little nervous.

"That's good, now please lift your shirt a little so that I can put the gel on you." The doctor said as he opened the tube of gel.

After the doctor got the gel on your belly you held Soundwave's hand when the picture of your baby came on the screen.

"Can you tell what gender it is?" You asked the doctor.

"Yes, it appears you're having a girl, congratulations." The doctor said with a smile.

"Is she healthy?" Soundwave suddenly asked the doctor.

"Yes, she's perfectly healthy." The doctor told Soundwave.

               ~ Mini time skip ~

After you had gotten Sebastian from school you decided to tell him what gender the baby was.

"Sebastian, you know how you're going to get a sibling?" Soundwave asked Sebastian after you three sat down on the couch.

"Yeah." Sebastian said.

"You're getting a baby sister." You told Sebastian.

"That's good, my friend at school has both a baby brother and a baby sister and he said that his baby sister behaves better than his baby brother." Sebastian said with a smile.

"So, you're okay with having a younger sister?" Soundwave asked Sebastian.

"Yes, as long as I don't have to share my bedroom." Sebastian said.

"Don't worry, you won't." You told Sebastian as you and Soundwave hugged him.