He proposes

Today you had your uncle babysit Sebastian since Soundwave had something he needed to discuss with you.

Soundwave had left his hat and his visor on your dining room table, so you knew whatever Soundwave needed to talk to you about was serious.

Naturally you thought that Soundwave was going to dump you, until he told you that he only loved you.

As you both walked through the forest you couldn't help but wonder what Soundwave was thinking.

"Y/n, there's something I need to ask you about." Soundwave suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, what is it?" You asked Soundwave nervously.

Soundwave then stopped walking, kneeled in front of you, pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it, revealing an engagement ring and you began to cry.

"Y/n, you have shown me kindness ever since the first day we met, something no one has ever shown me, you believed that I was not a creepy, mindless drone when everyone else though I was, you have loved me for a long time and you have been loyal to me for the past six years that I have been trapped in the shadow zone, Y/n M/n L/n, will you marry me?" Soundwave asked you.

"Yes Soundwave, I will marry you!" You said as you cried.

Soundwave then put the engagement ring on your ring finger, stood up and deeply kissed you.

You and Soundwave went home and since Sebastian was at the scrap yard with Denny and Russell you both had time to yourselves.

Soundwave then carried you bridle style to your bedroom where he slowly made love to you for a few hours.

_______________________________________

The ring box

The engagement ring

The engagement ring