When Aunt Flo comes to visit

You had just gotten done taking a bath when you suddenly felt a fimallir ache in your lower abdomen and you saw a trickle of blood on your inner thigh.

"Oh no, not now." You groaned as you grabbed your aspirin.

You quickly took some aspirin, dried your hair and peeked out of your bathroom and saw Soundwave.

"Soundwave, could you possibly go get something for me really quick?" You asked Soundwave.

Soundwave looked at you as he tilted his helm in curiosity.

"I really need some pads/tampons right now as well as some chocolate." You told Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded and left his berthroom to get you what you needed.

Soundwave quickly researched what pads/tampons were and then he realized what they were used for so he hurried up to go get you what you needed.

Soundwave was thankful that he easily found exactly what you needed before he went back to the Nemesis.

When Soundwave returned he left the bag of items in front of your bathroom and he saw you reach your arm out to get them.

"Thanks Soundwave." You said from in your bathroom.

A few minutes later you walked out fully dressed and you looked at Soundwave as you cried a little.

Soundwave gently picked you up when he saw that you were crying and he carefully hugged you as best he could.