His secret fear

Today Soundwave had finally decided to take you outside so that you could get some fresh air.

Soundwave was in his holoform as you both walked in a park somewhere.

You loved being outside, especially since you had been cooped up in the Nemesis for about three months.

You and Soundwave soon found a bench to sit down on so you got your water bottle and drank from it.

"Thanks again Soundwave, for bringing me here." You said as you looked at Soundwave.

Soundwave smiled and nodded his head.

Suddenly you saw a ladybug crawling on Soundwave's visor and he fell off the bench when it crawled in front of his eyes.

Soundwave tried to shoo the ladybug away but instead another ladybug decided to join the first one.....and then another.....and another.....and another until Soundwave had at least ten ladybugs on him.

Soundwave then stood up and began running around as he tried to get the ladybugs off of himself.

You smiled and laughed a little as you and after Soundwave and tried to calm him down, and get the ladybugs off of him.

"Soundwave, please stop running so that I can get them off of you!" You told Soundwave.

He did as you said and before he knew it he was ladybug free.

"There, you're safe." You said as you looked Soundwave over.

You and Soundwave then went back to the place where he had hidden his alt mode.