Chapter 1 ❤️

18th October,2019.

It was a normal day for her. Nothing was different. She woke up early in the morning, did some household work and then took a quick bath and went out for her work.

Her name was Esha Gupta. She belongs to Ahmedabad but living in Goa for a job.

She was a receptionist in one of the famous hotels. It's very illogical to leave your house and come so far and do a job of a receptionist but she wanted a break from her daily life and was enjoying her job.

Everyday she got to interact with many famous celebrities and businessmen from India or outside India.

Though she was enjoying it but she had a fear of facing him.

She was in reception and her eyes were glued in the computer screen when she heard the manager of the hotel, Mr. Iyer, speaking on the phone. "Yes yes Mr. Raval we have five rooms vacant, we can keep three for you!" With that he hung up the call. Chill ran down through her spine when she heard 'Mr.Raval' .

She knew that the day would come but never thought it would come so soon. "Ms. Esha?" She came out of her thoughts and said "Yes sir?" "Ms. Esha. I hope you know the famous bollywood singer Darshan Raval?" Mr. Iyer asked "Y-yes sir" she replied " He and his friends will be there in half an hour so can you keep three rooms ready for them." And he went away.

Esha was numb for sometimes. She didn't knew how she would gonna react when she would see him? Then she came out of her thoughts and ordered few workers to organise the rooms.

A/N: So finally 'The Unfaded Love' is now on Wattpad! Dropping the first chapter of the story. Hope you will like it! 😊
With love,
Paroma ❤️