Chapter 35 ❤️

They all were talking when Darshan suddenly saw a blue coloured envelope in Esha's hand.

Out of curiosity he asked "Whats that?" Esha looked at him once then looked at the envelope and again at him.

"Duffer! You didn't gave him!" Priya slapped her forehead.

"But what is it?" Darshan asked in confusion.

"It's your birthday card Mr. Darshan Raval!" Priya announced.

Dhruwal cleared his throat and said "Is it a love letter in name of birthday card?" all of them chucked and Esha looked down out of embarrassment.

Darshan smacked his hand and said "Can't you keep your mouth shut!

Umm...Esha I think it's for me so can you give it to me?" he smiled widely. She quickly gave it to him and continued eating her pizza.

He took out the card, on the top it was beautifully written
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARSHAN!' with some beautiful decorations.

He was mesmerized to see it "Thank you" he said softly and she weakly smiled.

They all were about to leave when Priya told to Darshan "Darsh I'm going with these people will you people please drop Esha to her house?" and winked at him, he smiled rubbing his neck and said "why not!"

They all went out and Darshan handed over the helmet to Esha. "It's your bike?" she asked "Yes!" he replied "Did you get your driving license?" she questioned "Next year I will" he replied "But you are not-" Darshan cut her in between and said "I know it's not good even but I'm not on riding on main road so chill!" Esha just nodded "Are your interrogations done? Can we leave?" Darshan said, she blushed a bit and he chucked by that.

She hold him tightly and they moved. A cool wind was blowing which was touching his face softly. He felt that was the best birthday he celebrated in his life because he had Esha with him. Finally he reached.

He realized Esha slept on his shoulder, he shook her to wake her up. She opened her eyes saw they were standing infront of her house she quickly came down and waved him goodbye.

He stood over until she disappeared behind the doors.