Chapter 45 ❤️

They didn't had any conversation throughout the journey.

Once they reached Siddharth asked Darshan, "What was wrong with you?" "Nothing...the lyrics were so sad that I couldn't control myself...", he faked a smile.

"Stop your nonsense! You have sang much more sadder song before this!", Siddharth snapped.

There was a ringing of the door bell. Siddharth went to open the door.

"How are you Sid?!?", Darshan heard a female voice "I'm fine! How are you?", Siddharth asked while coming in.

A girl came into view and it was Priya. Raj and Dhruwal was also there with her. Priya came and hugged Darshan tightly and said, "Darsh how are you?!?" "I'm fine...", he smiled "You are not looking sad. What happened?", she questioned.

"He was crying!", Siddharth answered blankly "What! But why?", Priya asked "Actually Armaan made me hear a sad song that's why I control myself...", he replied.

"Liar", Siddharth muttered "I'm not lying Siddharth!", Darshan yelled "Are you lying to us or lying to yourself?!", Siddharth said angrily "Wait wait. What happened say me clearly.", Priya said "He was again thinking about Esha and crying for her!", Siddharth answered.

There was a clear disgust in his voice "He is speaking nonsense!", Darshan said and moved towards the window. Tears settled in his waterline, to hide it he moved away from them.

Priya squeezed his shoulder and asked, "Do you still love her?" "No...nothing like that...", he can't help because his voice broke "Sid is right are you lying to us or lying to yourself!", Raj said.

There was a few second silence and Darshan screamed, "Yes I love her! I still love her! I can't forget her! Do you guys have any problem with that!" and he broke down.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks and he was unable to control it. Raj and Siddharth made him sit on the couch and hugged him tightly

. "I'm sorry Darsh for not saying the truth...but I guess it's the right time...", Priya spoke and everyone looked at her in confusion.