Chapter 27 ❤️

"Darsh bhai don't wait and just say to her you love her!" Rahul encouraged.
"Yup! He is right! Don't wait and just go for it!" Siddharth said.
Then Darshan stood and walked towards the window and after few minutes he finally spoke "Yeah I will say it to her. Day after tomorrow we have our school play. After everything gets over I will say her everything. I will not think about the consequences."
"That's like our Darsh!" all of them said in chorus and came and hugged him.

*

"Priya please give me back my diary!" Esha shouted.
"What's the problem if I read your secret diary? After all I'm your best friend Esha!" Priya said.
"But that doesn't mean you can read my diary! Give it back!" Esha snapped.
"No I will not!" Priya said teasingly and started towards the playground.
"Priya please don't take to the playground! Ok! I will let you read it but please come back!" Esha told.

Priya stopped in her path and gave a winning smile and came back towards her.
Esha looked at her and softly said "You can read it but promise me you will not tell anyone about what I wrote in this diary."
"Ok madam! I will not say!" Priya smiled. While walking towards the classroom Priya said.
"We have double periods of Chemistry so I'm gonna read your diary at that time." Esha just nodded her head.
"But what's so secret that I even don't know which you kept in your diary." Priya asked narrowing her eyes.
"You will get to know..." Esha spoke while looking towards the floor.