Chapter 31 ❤️

"Esha! Esha!" Priya came coming towards her in the class.
"What...what happened?" Esha asked in a tensed voice. Priya sat beside her panting.
"Listen Darsh's birthday is coming so we are planning something great!" Priya said.
"His birthday?" Esha's eyes widend "Yeah his birthday. Why? You didn't know?" Priya narrowed her eyes.
"No..." Esha replied with her head hung.
"What kind of girlfriend you are Esha! You didn't even know your boyfriend's birthday!" Priya scolded.

Esha didn't made any eye contact with her.

"Ok don't have to make a puppy face it's on 18th October" Priya said.

"We have only 10 days in hand!" Esha said.
"Yup Babe! Meet me at canteen during break. Darshan will have his football practice so he will not be there. Raj, Dhruwal, I and you will plan something up and pass it onto our other friends!" Priya said "Ok!" Esha replied happily.

During the break time Esha went toward canteen and saw Priya, Raj and Dhruwal already started their meeting.

Esha hurriedly went towards them and said "Sorry for being late"
"Arey It's ok we just now started!" Dhruwal said.

Esha made her sit beside Priya and joined the discussion.
"So what we are planning is we will make Darshan believe that all of us has forgotten and Esha don't know about it. Then at the evening we will say him that bro we are feeling bored let's go to Dominos. We will tell the Dominos people to select a table for and decorate it a bit. So how's the plan?" Raj said.
"Bro it's a perfect plan! We will follow this! Priya and Esha, you both will reach before and both have to buy the cake ok?" Dhruwal said.
"No problem! Esha and I will be there!" Priya said with an exciting voice.
Esha looked nervous, Dhruwal noticed that asked "What happened Esha? Are you not comfortable with the plan?"
"No the plan is perfect...but I need to take papa's permission..." Esha replied.
Priya tapped on her shoulder and said "Don't worry I will manage uncle. Just go and ask him and I will be behind you." Priya said.
Esha nodded her head.