Chapter 2 ❤️

Half an hour passed. Esha heard Mr. Iyer's voice "Welcome Mr.Raval!" And gave him a slight hug.

Esha was trying best not to show her face to Darshan but her luck didn't favour.

"Ms.Esha!", Mr.Iyer called out her name. She moved towards them with hesitation.

She looked towards Darshan and was mesmerized to see him. He didn't changed, his smile still the same and his look was breath taking and for a moment she was unable to breath.

"Ms.Esha?" She came out of her thoughts. She looked up and said "Yes sir?" "Ms.Esha so here is Mr.Darshan Raval and his friends! Today is Mr.Raval's birthday and they came here to celebrate it! Please show them there rooms." Mr.Iyer said. "O-okay sir" she said moved towards her desk to take the keys.

Esha Darshan and his friends moved towards the lift. They went into the lift and she pressed the button 15.

She was trying her best to maintain decency and to avoid all of them whereas Darshan's friends were busy to pull Darshan's leg.

The lift flung open then Esha showed them their rooms. Esha was about to go when Darshan said "Excuse me!" She turned around and saw it was Darshan. "Y-yes sir?" She was hell nervous. She was literally sweating. Darshan came closer towards her and her heart started beating fast.

"Can u do me a favour?" Darshan asked "Yes sir...pls say" she replied "Actually at evening I and my friends will be out so may come late. So will you please say the guards not to close the main gate until we are in?" He said "Sure" she said and hurriedly went away.