Chapter 49 ❤️

Esha's POV:

I reached the apartment. It was not less than a celebrity apartment and it's very obvious because of her are celebrity. I entered into the lift and pressed the button 9.

I don't know whose house I was going but I'm very sure that I have to face Darshan again.

I came out of the lift and moved towards flat no. 296. I rang the bell but no one opened the door again I rang but no one opened. On the third ringing the door flung open and my eyes were widened in shock!

Darshan Raval was standing infront of me! That means...Siddharth ended up bringing me to his house. I cursed my luck in my mind.

He was drying his hair with a towel and unfortunately he was not wearing anything on top just only a black pant which reached till his knees. If any of his fans seen him in this condition then they would have fainted right at that moment.

There was few minutes of silence and then he spoke, "Do you want to stand or want come in?" I didn't said anything hesitantly I entered his house. His house was so beautiful. Its nothing less than a palace. Obviously he is a celebrity and his house will be as beautiful like him.

"Where is Priya?", I asked "Priya?", he replied in confusion "Umm Siddharth told me that she is sick and gave me your house's address so that I can meet her...", I told without looking his eyes. "Priya was in my house but she has shifted to Raj's house. Maybe when he gave you the address he was not informed.", he told "Oh...can you give me Raj's address?", I asked "Sure. Why not? But before that take some rest because you had a long journey.", he said. I was about to protest but I hold myself back.

I sat on the couch and he came out of his room wearing a t-shirt and asked me, "Tea or coffee?" "Coffee...", I replied.

It's really weird that you are sitting in your ex's house who is now a every famous personality. I observed his house carefully.

On one side there was a huge TV, on another there is couch on which I was sitting right now, at the corner near the window there was a bean bag even there was a small mandir near the entrance. There was a rack full of awards and walls filled with family pics.