Chapter 37 ❤️

Esha was standing infront of the mirror. She never thought that she can look so beautiful. Priya was done with her makeup.

"Esha! Agar mein ladka hoti na then I would have stolen you from Darshan!" Priya hugged and Esha chuckled.

Priya drove to her some unknown and she became nervous as the time passed.

"Where are you taking me?" Esha asked in a nervous voice "I'm not gonna kidnap you atleast!" Priya rolled her eyes.

Finally they reached a place, it had a bit of forest. Priya hold her hand pulled her towards an unknown place. Esha didn't went there before but it seemed like Priya knew that place very well. Finally they reached a spot, the sun was setting, it looked like a little park but no one knows about that place.

"Bye Esha! Have fun!" Priya waved her and went away "Priya wait!" but she was too late. Now she was becoming nervous.

Totally an unknown place. She never came there before.

Suddenly she heard someone's voice humming a song

"Ruhanisi ek shaam hogi...Halki teri usme awaz hogi..."

And Darshan came into view holding a guitar in his hand. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, a gray t-shirt and a black jacket carrying the beautiful smile on his face. He looked so adorable that she didn't even realized that she was gawking at him. He clicked his hand infront of her eyes and she came out of her thoughts.