Chapter 51 ❤️

Esha's POV:

Is it really happening? Or am I dreaming? After sometimes am I seriously gonna marry nation's heartthrob The Darshan Raval? Think I need someone to pinch me.
Right now I'm sitting infront of my mirror wearing the wedding dress with all heavy jewelleries and makeup.

Whatever happened in Darshan's apartment on that day was a pre-planned thing. Priya wasn't sick at all, it was their plan so that we can spent sometime together. Then after one month Darshan went to Gandhinagar to meet my father and he told him everything what has happened after our break up and how we met again and also asked my hand for marriage. Thank God! Papa agreed happily!

I heard a clicking of door and saw Priya came in. "I just can't believe you people are getting married!", she squealed and hugged me tightly "Finally you two are together!", I think she was happiest person on this Earth today.

Then there was a knock on the door and papa was standing there. He said, "Can I talk to her?" Priya nodded her head and left. Papa came in. His eyes were teary. "What happened papa?", I asked in concern "I'm so sorry beta for what I did...",he said "You don't have to be sorry papa. Whatever you did on that day was for my betterment only. And I'm really thankful to you, if you wouldn't have done it on that day...i would never get to know how much Darshan loves me.", I said with a smile on my face and hugged him "I will miss you papa...", I whispered "I will miss you too beta...", he replied. After breaking the hug he said, "Ok get ready fast because panditji will be calling you any moment." and he left the room.

After sometimes came back again. "I shouldn't be saying but you are looking very beautiful.", she said "Look who is complementing me!", I chuckled "I'm so happy. Finally you two are together. You know only I'm the one who have seen both of you in pain. That's why I desperately wanted you both to be together.", She said "I know my one thank you is not enough but thank you for what you did.", I hugged her "Ok leave all this! Your soon to be husband can't wait to see you!", she laughed.

*

A/N: Most awaited chapter is here! 😁 My babies r getting married! 🎉💃