Chapter 48 ❤️

Esha's POV:

After so many years it was really hard to stand infront of Darshan.

I know that I got the best chance of saying whole truth to him but...there was no chances that he would believe my words and it's very stupid of idea of saying him the truth after so many years! He has moved on! Maybe he has someone else in his life...

My heart aches whenever I think of it but I can't even expect him to stay alone throughout his life because of me! We live under same sky! We live breathe same oxygen! That's the most important thing for me!

Suddenly my phone rang and I came out of my thoughts. It was an unknown number and was very confused thinking who the person might be.

Finally I picked up the call and said, "Hello. Who's this?" "Am I talking to Esha?" the person from the opposite asked "Yes. I'm Esha. But who are you?", I asked politely "Umm Esha...I'm Siddharth.", Siddharth replied. A chill ran down my spine. I just can't believe Siddharth called me up but what's the reason?

"Oh...how are you?", I asked "I'm fine. Actually I called you to inform that Priya is very sick and she needs you.", he informed "What!", I almost yelled "From yesterday she is very sick so can't afford to let her stay alone in her house so she is staying one of our house. So can you come?", he said "Yeah! I'm coming!", I panicked "Come as soon as possible. And when you will be standing in Mumbai Airport just inform text me then I will message you the address.", he instructed "Ok! I'm coming!", I hung up the call.

I informed my boss to grant me leave. Thank  God he is good person and even he booked the earliest flight for me. I quickly packed my bag and left for Mumbai.

When I was standing in Mumbai Airport I texted that I have reached and he sent me the address. I called a cab and went over there.