Chapter 11 ❤️

Next day was a holiday.
Esha was in her room rehearsing her dialogues when she heard her mother "Esha beta! Niche aayo! Breakfast taiyaar ho gaya hai!"

"Coming maa!" She replied back. She was hurriedly coming down when she shocked see someone.

She saw Darshan was sitting in the drawing room laughing heartily with her dad and her brother was giving weird look when he saw her. Then Darshan's gaze towards her. Her caught in her throat. Her knees became weak. She started trembling.

"Why do I always become nervous whenever I see him?" She said to herself. Her dad looked towards her and said "Esha beta. Dekho tumhara dost aaya hai. Suna tum school play mein participate kar rahi ho. Bahut achi baat hai." He smiled and she smiled weakly.

"Aayo sab breakfast taiyaar hai! Darshan beta tum bhi aayo!" Her mother said from the kitchen.

Esha was confused. She was unable to understand what Darshan was doing in her house? How did he get to know about her house? And what did he said to her father that they were talking so friendly?

She was thinking all these things when she bumped with Darshan "Ouch!" She groaned. "Dekh kar chala karo Esh" he said and grinning. He moved towards the dining table and Esha was standing still in one place.

Then someone tapped on her shoulder, she turned around and saw it was her brother. "Who is he?" He asked "He is my co-actor in the play" she replied. "Ye ladka bahut shana hai! Kaise papa ko pata liya! Tera kya iske sath chakkar chal raha hai?" He said. Esha slapped his arm and said "Are you mad! Kuch din pehle tak toh mein eshe janti bhi nahi thi" she said softly. He gave her i-don't-believe-you look and went away.