Chapter 6 ❤️

There was a girl in the class named Shanaya who used to sit right behind Esha and Priya.

She was funky cool and smart girl and sometimes annoying. Rich man's daughter what else can be expected.

She whispered to girl beside but it was clearly audible "Now people will know that this bhenji really exist in our school" and chuckled.

Priya turned towards their direction and said "Bitch I think you should shut your mouth or else you will not be able to speaking!" She was fuming and Esha was trying to stop her. They were about to start fighting when Mrs.Edward shouted "Stop doing those nonsense!"

Then a boy from side asked "Ma'am who is going to play the male lead role?" Mrs. Edward looked towards his direction and said "Obviously it's Darshan!" And she smiled.

Everyone's mouth was wide open and they heard the bell ringing. Shanaya banged on the table and said " I deserve this role! I'm perfect for Darshan not this bhenji!" She was fuming in anger when Priya turned towards her and said " I must say my bestfriend is very lucky! For the first she took  part in any of the school's event and also with the most handsome guy Darshan Raval! Esha I'm proud of you baby!" And tapped on Esha's shoulder and chuckled.

It was break so Priya pulled Esha out of the class. They were walking in the corridor when Esha asked Priya "Who is Darshan Raval?" Priya's eyes got widened in shock and then she said " Are you serious that you don't know who's Darshan Raval?" Esha nodded her saying no.