Chapter 14 ❤️

Next day Esha went to the school. She don't know why she was so eager to meet Darshan. She was impatiently waiting for the break so that she can meet Darshan.

"Why are so restless today? You are not like that." Priya asked "Umm...Piyu can take me to Darshan during break..." Esha said.

Priya looked at her and grinned widely and gave her a teasing look. "See whatever you are thinking just throw it out of your mind! And why did you gave my address to Darshan?" Esha questioned. "He asked for it that's why" Priya said casually "Oh...if a terrorist asks my address will you give it?" Esha said "Darshan is not a terrorist!" Priya laughed "And you should be happy that The Darshan Raval, the most handsome guy of the school asked for your address!" Priya said.
"He is a human being at the end of the day!" Esha glared "Now will you take me to him?" Esha asked. "Ok I will take you!" Priya smiled.

During the break both of them went to meet Darshan but unfortunately they couldn't because he had football practice till the end of break.

Finally last period ended.

Esha hurried towards the auditorium and saw Darshan and Siddharth were talking to each other then suddenly he looked at her smiled and her breath caught into her throat. She forced a smile on her face and sat on a seat and start reading her script.

For the first time whatever she was reading was not getting into her head. "Why I become nervous whenever I see Darshan?" She told to herself.

"Hello children!" She looked up and saw Mrs. Edward was standing on the stage "I believe you all have done with your dialogues! Now let's start!" She said and they started with there practice.