Chapter 50 ❤️

He came out of the kitchen holding two coffee mugs. He handed me one and then brought the bean bag near me and sat on it.

"How are you doing?", he asked sipping his coffee "Fine...what about you?", I replied "I'm also...fine", he sighed "How is uncle and aunty?", I asked "They are fine!", he answered "Don't they stay over here?", I questioned "No. They preferred to stay in Ahmedabad but sometimes they pay a visit.", he smiled.
There was an awkward silence between us.

"Esha....", he spoke "Yes?", I said "Why...why didn't you told me the truth?", he straightway asked me. Truth? What truth he was talking about? That means he got to know everything! But why was he bothered about it.

"Answer me!", his voice was stern "Actually...i didn't wanted to complicate the situation between you and my father...but it's over now...i think we should not on this topic.", I gave him a smile. He didn't say anything after that. After I finished my coffee I said, "I think I should leave..." And stood up and went towards the door when he suddenly hold my hand tightly and pulled me towards him.

"Do you still love me Esha?", he asked "N...no...i don't...",i fumbled "Say that looking into my eyes then!", he said in frustrated voice. I seriously don't know why I couldn't control my tears and started crying. His face softened and hugged me tightly. "Yes...i still love you...", I said while crying. I broke the hug and removed my tears and in a heavy voice I said, "But it's not worth saying now because you have else in your life..." "Who told you I have someone else in my life?", he shot the question.

"It's obvious Darshan! You are now a celebrity and you will not stay single throughout your life because of me!", I yelled. He looked towards me with a pain in his eyes. His eyes were teary which broke my heart more. "Listen to me very carefully Ms. Esha Gupta! I still love you! Whether you believe me or not!", he said. I was shocked. He still loves me? Few minutes and came hugged me tightly and said, "We are made for each other."

*

A/N:  Half century! 🎉3 more chapters left! 😉