Chapter 52 ❤️

Darshan was sitting in the mandap with an anxious look on his face. He just can't wait to see Esha.

"When panditji is going to call Esha?", he thought. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and it was Siddharth. "Bro you are looking so anxious as if for the first time you are gonna see Esha! But the reality is you see her almost everyday! I really can't understand the reason!", he chuckled "You don't have brain that's why you don't understand!", Darshan spat "Bhai see you're already breaking hearts of millions of girls so if Esha looks beautiful I will steal her ok.", Dhruwal said they all laughed "Dare to do that!", Darshan glared.

Finally Esha came down. She was looking nothing less than a Rajputana princess. It was impossible for everyone to remove their eyes from her.

All rituals started, in between that Darshan whispered to her, "You're looking beautiful..." And Esha smiled a bit. During the time of 'gatbandhan' Priya said to Darshan, "Listen Mr. Darshan Raval if you dare to hurt her then I will definitely break your jaw!" and he make an innocent face to her and Esha just can't control her laughter. After the 'pheras' the time came for 'sindur daan', he put the 'sindur' on her forehead and a tear escaped from her eyes not because she was sad, she was happy because finally she was his, only his...
After Darshan made her wear the 'mangal sutra', they took everyone's blessings and now Ms. Esha Gupta was called Mrs. Esha Raval.

Whole night all younger members of both of the families were dancing, singing which showed how much happy they all were.

Next day it was time for 'vidai'. Esha after hugging her parents sat in the car beside Darshan. She was crying continuously which made Darshan feel bad. "Esh...", he put his hand on her shoulder "I know it's difficult to part with your parents but please don't cry like that..." There was a pause and then he again, "You are making me feel as if I have kidnapped you!" Darshan maked a frowning face which made Esha laugh a bit and Darshan smiled.

*

A/N: My babies got married! 💃I'm feeling like a proud mother! 😭