Chapter 25 ❤️

Darshan's POV:

Can someone say me the reason why I feel this all the time?
Whenever I see her I feel like I got the best gift of my life. Whenever she smiles I also smile, whenever she is sad I felt like my heart is broken, whenever someone hurts her I feel like smash that person's face, whenever she comes close to me I instantly become nervous but this kind of feelings I never felt for any girl before.
I have interacted with so many girls but I have never felt like this for any other the way I feel for her. Why! I really want to know why! Why I feel that she's very special for me? She's just my friend that's it! I have met her few times back only then also why I feel like this for her?

Esha's POV:

In my whole life, I have interacted two persons of male gender that's my father and my brother but whenever I'm with him I feel so good and this feeling of goodness I never felt before, I feel so protective that if ever any wrong happens to me then he is there to protect me like it happened last week a school bully pushed me I fell on the floor and instantly I don't know from where he came and started bitting him.
Thanks to God no one complained about him or else he would have been suspended. Every I go to school just to see him once and to listen his voice for once.
Whenever I close my eyes I could see him only. Why? What's the reason behind it?

*

A/N: So finally we got to know what they feel for each other! 😁 Let's see what happens next! 💋