Chapter 43 ❤️

Dhruwal, Siddharth, Raj and Priya couldn't believe on their ears what they heard. Darshan stood silently for minutes, a tear rolled down from his eyes. Then looked at them, gave a sad smile and left the place.

Next day.

Darshan was in his room. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He slowly moved and opened the door and saw his mother was standing with a smiling but her smile faded after seeing his condition. His eyes were red but there were no tears in it. He was looking very tired.

His mom pushed him inside the room and asked, "What happened beta? Are you okay? Are you sick?" she tried to check his temperature. "I'm okay mom", he said in a heavy voice. "Did someone said you anything?", she asked, he didn't replied "Did Esha said you something?", she asked. He tightly hugged his mom and started crying.

"She left me mom...she left me...she told me that after going to the college I will find someone who is better than her and I will leave her that's why she left me..." he said in a broken voice.

His mom removed his tears and said, "I never knew that you can love someone so much...i must say valued your love. Darshan I know it's hard but you should now try to forget her. Darshan you will start a new phase of your so don't let it get destroyed." she stood up and was about to leave the room when she turned and said, "I forget say you one thing. Your has allowed you to go to Mumbai."

Darshan looked at her hopeful eyes. "He gave you one year and in this one year you have to prove yourself beta.", she came closer to him, while caressing his hair she said, "See beta music is first love right? Now you got the opportunity to win your first love. Now you have to show the whole world that if you determine you can do anything!", her voice broke. He looked at her and with a confident voice said, "I will prove myself mom! I will!"

||FLASHBACK ENDS!||

*

A/N: So here comes d end of flashback! But but you will come across an another flashback par hume janna toh padega na what Darshan and Esha doing in present days! Happy reading! 😁